Pre-requisites for Online Registration :-
1. Valid IE Code issued by DGFT.
2. Fee For Registration to be submitted by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Spices Board payable at Ernakulam/Kochi (Validity of DD should be minimum 2 months on submission).
3. Fee Details:
a) Fresh Registration Rs. 5000/-
b) Renewal of existing registration for next block period (2014-17)
- Rs. 5000/- after expiry date of the existing certificate.
4. Valid Email ID.
5. Scanned passport size photo (of size 135PX x 165PX) of the CEO/Authorized Person of the organization(JPEG/JPG/PNG).
6.Please read Guidelines for filling the Application form and
7. Please Install the latest version of adobe reader . Click Here to Download
8. If you are not getting an Email, after part I of application, Click here . If you are not finished your application Part I, continue by entering IE code
The process of online submission of application for registration as Exporter of Spices is divided into 3 parts.
- Part I & II : Online data entry of details by the firm applying for registration.
- Part III :- After completion of Part I & II, please generate a hardcopy of the application from the Online System, sign and seal at the appropriate place and forward it to the
concerned Regional Office only.
along with relevant documents
and checklist within 10 days from the date of completion of the online submission of application.